The XDOG weight vest is a patent-pending weight vest for dogs that uses sand-filled weights evenly dispersed across the body and designed to help build muscle, improve speed, performance, stamina, reduce obesity, improve mental focus, reduce anxiety and improve cardiovascular health in your dog.
• Secure Snug Fit Guaranteed (No movement or rocking side to side) - The XDOG Vest uses a patented pending design that molds to your dogs body securely and evenly during movement preventing injury and discomfort on your dog.
• Front Shoulder Weight Placement - The XDOG Vest is the only vest on the market today that features front shoulder weight placement allowing them to build stronger muscle and strength on the front legs for improving explosive takeoff and speed. Don't expect to see this feature on other dog weight vests. Many of them have ignored the front legs completely with weight placement only placed on the back.
• Safe Sand-Filled Weights - The use of metal weights can be dangerous on your dog not only causing heavy pressure on their backs but also can cause injury if your dog falls incorrectly. The XDOG Vest does NOT uses metal weights, instead we use sand-filled weights that mold and shape your dogs body naturally.
• No Weights on Spine - The XDOG Vest does not feature any weight placement on your dog's spine. This can cause pain, discomfort and injury.
• High quality, light-weight material - The XDOG Vest is built for durability during workout however it's material is lightweight and doesn't weigh down the dog. The vest is also water-proof.
Free weight bags included in ever order.
Are weight bags included?
Yes, each vest comes supplied with the weight bags to fit all pockets.
Are they metal weights?
No. Metal weighs can be dangerous and can cause uncomfortable pressure on their body. We use sand filled weights. Sand can mold the body unlike metal. Also you can adjust each weight bag precisely by removing or adding more sand in the bags.
Do you sell sand?
No, any sand can work. You can purchase this at any local pet store.
How much does the vest weight with weights fully loaded?
XS (1.25 - 1.5 lbs)
S (2.75 - 3 lbs)
M (4.25 - 4.5 lbs)
L (7.25 - 7.5 lbs)
XL (11.25 - 11.5 lbs)
Which vest should fit my dog? Is there a size chart?
Yes. Click the image thumbnail to bring up size chart.
What age can my dog start wearing the vest?
We recommend to start at 1 year old. You can start training them by wearing the vest alone with no weights.